User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for sources of information on three seperate speices of parrots

Parrots

White Faced Cockatiel - Riley. Heavy Pied Cockatiel - Carolina
    I think he meant in general. Life happens hell Friday was my second time I was rear ended in 6 weeks but it's not a regular thing. Just as unexpected hospital stays are not a regular thing and once your better you go back to regular routine. I think he was more concerned about a bird not getting regular time out of the cage. Currently Riley gets 20 minutes out of the cage as per the vet until she's off her meds. That doesn't mean she's perminately going to only get 20 minutes once the vet clears her she will go back to 3 hours a day. There are times when you can't help but limit your time with them for whatever reason, but if all they get is 20 minutes of attention and that's their regular routine then thats not fair to them and the owner shouldn't have them.

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    As far as birds in the size that you are considering, I love, love, love the GCC. I think they are the cutest little guys with their huge eyes.

Parrots

White Faced Cockatiel - Riley. Heavy Pied Cockatiel - Carolina
    The green cheek is popular among most bird onwers how ever the only conure that has caught my attention the jenday.