User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chat is available

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Oh my goodness, I don't understand why so many don't stop in the chat! It is so nice to get to know each other in real time. It has been very rewarding to know most others make huge typing mistakes like me. What would make it better for others to join in? Do we need a day and time to make it easier to have more folks available??

Any ideas would be welcomed~ Thanks

Parrots

Rose (Nanday Conure), Orsino (Cockatiel), and Dori (Lovie)
    That might be easier, just set aside a night once a week. I know I'll be on later today but I'm not feeling good so I'm going to go take a nap now. It can be difficult for everyone in different time zones to get on all at once, but for those interested I think it would be a good idea to work for!

3. The following user likes this post:

Lady (10-22-2014)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Thanks Jen,
    I hope we can get some chatting going on around here .

Parrots

Rose (Nanday Conure), Orsino (Cockatiel), and Dori (Lovie)

6. The following user likes this post:

Lady (04-22-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Super Moderator

Parrots

Well maybe for the holiday we can have a chat party~ I asked Santa and he said he wasn't sure he could help me out on this one . I argued, that he claims he can get some kids two front teeth and what about that crazy little girl who wanted a hippopotamus....he helped her out .

So what Santa ..... tell me..... and if it's not true, why did you tell Virginia that there is a Santa Clause??????

Super Moderator

Parrots

Well chat still isn't booming but it was nice to visit with Kendra not to long ago. I was sad that I missed her last recent visit to the chat room.

I still have hope that those of us who don't use tap a talk, (since it doesn't support the chat room) will come into the chat and say hello. Even if you don't find anyone in the room at the moment you can leave a message to let us know you stopped by.

I pop in and out of chat just about every time I get on the forum. Come on now why not???

Super Moderator

Parrots

Well maybe we will have a chat contest! That might draw some folks in.....and hopefully they would come back more once the contest is over....

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Hmm, Alice... how would that work? What would be the goal and how would we keep track?
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Well I'm not to sure of the details, it was something I was just thinking about... Of course I will run it by you first before there is any confirmation on any of it. As soon as I figure it out, or at least when I think I have some ideas to discuss with you I will pm you with details. I was also hoping others might chime in on the idea with thoughts of how to make it work . It is such an asset to the forum that I want to find a way to get others to stop in and see how much fun it can be.

13. The following user likes this post:

plax (12-29-2014)