User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new fid

Parrots

2 peach faced lovebirds (one is seagreen)
    Oh, she is just BEAUTIFUL!!! <3 <3 <3

I vote for Calypso, it fits her.

I once went to a bird show and this big macho looking dude came in to browse, with this itty bitty blue parrotlet on his shoulder, lol. And she was forever getting right into his face to give him kisses. Melted my heart, and I've wanted one ever since!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    What a beautiful color [I dont know any Sea Brights

Parrots

Tiki,african redbellied, Sweetie Pie quaker, Chiquita, yellow sided gcc, Lucas, spanish timbrado canary
    Oh isn't she pretty I vote calypso as well. Thanks for the pictures

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    This little one is 6 months old and was put in a aviary once weaned. She is all over her cage all the time playing and working things out. Only in the last couple hours has she been chirping at me and wanting to know what I am doing. I dont think she will take long to calm down.

5. The following user likes this post:

mistywaterwoman (04-30-2013)

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    Opal. I think I may add Opal in the running also. I still don't have a favorite.

7. The following user likes this post:

mistywaterwoman (04-30-2013)

Parrots

Cockatiels: Izzy, Quinn, Baretta, Zoey, Phoebe, Bailey, Tobias, Indira, Noelle, Sierra, Phin, Mayzie, Q-ie. Senegal: Paris - BGM: Alex - P'let: Sprite - Maxi Pi: Sembre
    She is super adorable! I vote for Calypso too!

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    I like Opal. She is adorably cute. Parrotlets love toys that do something, like turn or spin...etc.
    keep smiling

Akita/lab~Heartly, Netherlands Dwarf Bunny~Elliot, Fancy Goldfish & Loaches

10. The following 2 users like this post:

mistywaterwoman (04-30-2013), ShellyBorg (04-30-2013)

Parrots

2 peach faced lovebirds (one is seagreen)
    Is it time for more pics yet???

12. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (04-30-2013)

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    She looks like a jewel!!!!