User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new fid

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D

new fid

So this was day two and so far so good. She does not know how to step up and is afraid of hands, but when picked she does not bite.For the most part I have left her alone to play and check out her new cage and learn the noise of her new house. She loves to be up side down and I had placed a ladder in her cage that once she used it spent hours running up and down the rungs. She was trying to yell with the flock tonight and her voice is so tiny that the budgies over yelled her!

2. The following 6 users like this post:

aliray (04-29-2013), CrazyBirdLady (04-29-2013), Honesty (04-29-2013), mistywaterwoman (04-29-2013), Pinkbirdy (04-29-2013), roxynoodle (04-29-2013)

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    Congrats, I assume she is a parrotlet. Does she have a name and what color is she? Pics please. Parrotlets are cute little amazons with a big attitude. Wishing you the best with your new baby.
    keep smiling

Akita/lab~Heartly, Netherlands Dwarf Bunny~Elliot, Fancy Goldfish & Loaches

Parrots

Cockatiels: Izzy, Quinn, Baretta, Zoey, Phoebe, Bailey, Tobias, Indira, Noelle, Sierra, Phin, Mayzie, Q-ie. Senegal: Paris - BGM: Alex - P'let: Sprite - Maxi Pi: Sembre
    Congratulations! I want to see your new baby too!

Parrots

Nanday Conure (Rowdy), YCA (Pete) and CAG (Miss Merlin)
    Me three

Parrots

Tiki,african redbellied, Sweetie Pie quaker, Chiquita, yellow sided gcc, Lucas, spanish timbrado canary
    Me 4

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Oh you got her Im sure things will be fine [you seem to have a handle on these rehomes] There such cute little birds . Must be funny to hear her little voice trying to keep up . What do they say -big bird in little birds body

Parrots

2 peach faced lovebirds (one is seagreen)
    Sounds like success to me!! Keep up the good work! And WHERE are the pics?!?!

9. The following user likes this post:

aliray (04-29-2013)

Parrots

3 Eclectus Parrots, Ruby, Tina and Jax
    I wanna see! Congrats on the new birdy!

Congrats and look forward to seeing pics

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    She has no name yet, but Calypso and Sea Bright are in the lead.
    Attachments Attachments 20130429_110952.jpg  

20130429_110930.jpg  

20130429_110911.jpg  

13. The following 5 users like this post:

aliray (04-29-2013), CrazyBirdLady (04-30-2013), Lady (01-28-2015), mistywaterwoman (04-29-2013), Pinkbirdy (04-29-2013)