User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poet went to work

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    That is great that you took Poet to work! I can picture myself doing that, having my birds hang out in my law office when I'm older.
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

2. The following user likes this post:

2birds (12-31-2014)

Parrots

Congo African grey, keet
    I would love to be able to have a bird come to work with me at the high school. I asked about having a little one, but they said that due to allergies, we couldn't have anything with fur or feathers. I still enjoy telling the kids about my parrots and how they talk!!
    Rachael Rawlings
    And my CAG Isaac
    Author of: The Parrot Told Me

4. The following user likes this post:

Lady (12-31-2014)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Hey Rachael,

Do you take them some pics so they can see him? What about some feathers he might of left during past molts? I wonder if they know that parrots like people food? Bet they don't know just how much work, patience and love they need, or do they?
    Last edited by Lady; 12-31-2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Isaac is a he not she, correction made, sorry.

Parrots

Congo African grey, keet
    I have taken pics and some video. They love hearing what people food he likes! And I do warn of the mess!
    Rachael Rawlings
    And my CAG Isaac
    Author of: The Parrot Told Me

7. The following user likes this post:

Lady (12-31-2014)

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    Poet has been really enjoying herself at my job so she comes with me every Friday. She's a precocious little thing and loves to tease the guys.
    Too bad you can't take your guy with you, people find them very fascinating.
    Last edited by 2birds; 12-31-2014 at 05:12 AM.

9. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (12-31-2014), Lady (12-31-2014)