User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pictures of your goffins ;)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Sassy looks like a nicer bird She even looks female
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (07-22-2014), The Pinkertons (04-25-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    She's been tested and is female but has never laid an egg, thank God! She has her moments of niceness, LOVES Tim, puts up with me but only if he isn't around. We actually do pretty well but only if she is in a good mood. I've learned to read her pretty well, this has helped, so much

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    Steve, they are yours until they say they're not yours just like ours in the house. And then, you still keep feeding them. LOL

5. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (07-24-2014), Mare (07-22-2014)

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    Pearl is adorable and so is Sassy. I love the goffins attitude, they are little comedians with rhythm. Mare, Lilliput was a little bit of a picker when she arrived here but she seems to be not doing that anymore.

7. The following user likes this post:

Mare (07-22-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Lori, Sassy comes and goes. Half the year she looks like she went through a shredder, the other half she is beautifully feathered. Not too sure what gets her going on herself. I've noticed though, that she stresses more when my hubs it gone for more than a couple days at a time. This is when I give her lots more attention, the only time she'll actually LET me,,but she does obviously miss him.
    She was way worse when we first brought her home. Her original owners both worked all day and even in the evening when they were home, she didn't get out much. She was kept in a back room with not a lot of light and no company

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Jt ,I want to see your Pearl
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

10. The following user likes this post:

2birds (07-23-2014)

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    Maybe if she would sit still!

12. The following 3 users like this post:

2birds (07-23-2014), Mare (07-24-2014), Pinkbirdy (07-23-2014)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Lori, Sassy comes and goes. Half the year she looks like she went through a shredder, the other half she is beautifully feathered. Not too sure what gets her going on herself. I've noticed though, that she stresses more when my hubs it gone for more than a couple days at a time. This is when I give her lots more attention, the only time she'll actually LET me,,but she does obviously miss him.
    She was way worse when we first brought her home. Her original owners both worked all day and even in the evening when they were home, she didn't get out much. She was kept in a back room with not a lot of light and no company

Mare, I'm not home all of the time either but Lilliputs is doing so much better than when she first got here. In my case as well as yours, it probably helps them to not be the only bird. Mine keep each other company while I am out working for their food. I think that if I could only keep one bird I wouldn't have any. They're minds weren't built for a lonely existence.

14. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (04-30-2016), Mare (07-24-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Exactly my point, sort of, Lori! If you have a bird that is left to it's self for most hours of the day, get it a companion bird .

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Another 6 came in today