User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Post pictures of your goffins ;)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Having problems with my computer [so I cant do pictures]. 2 cockatiels ,1 lovebird ,3 Caiques,3 Cockatoos ,4 Macaws,2 male Ekkies ,2 Zons,2 Lorries,1 Hawkhead,1 grey ,2 conues ,2 Quakers .
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

2. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-02-2016)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbirdy View Post
    Having problems with my computer [so I cant do pictures]. 2 cockatiels ,1 lovebird ,3 Caiques,3 Cockatoos ,4 Macaws,2 male Ekkies ,2 Zons,2 Lorries,1 Hawkhead,1 grey ,2 conues ,2 Quakers .
    Terri your missing one. I only count 25

4. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-02-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    LOL Maybe I only have 25
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

6. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-02-2016)

Banned

LOL Maybe I only have 25
    To funny...so yesterday I talked to the Breeder about her available baby "Blue Throat Mac's" they will be ready in September... I have an appointment this Sunday to go visit them ... My head is already calculating and justifying my possible acquisition. She say's that blue throat macs would be like the cockatoos of the macaw world. What say you ! I'm getting excited about the possibility. She's sending me a video of the clutch hatching. I got her permission to post it here on PP.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Bonded Macaws are like no other {you will see}. So exciting !!! Friends that have these are the biggest loves. Its funny I used to have a big fear of birds but always admired people that had "Big ones". Well I got my Motorcycle [and learned to ride]. I thought If I can do this I can do anything I want a big bird [I thought was going to be a Too ]. I spoke with the bird guy around my area . He said if you get a Macaw they will compare to no other [and he was right !!!}.

Banned

Bonded Macaws are like no other {you will see}. So exciting !!! Friends that have these are the biggest loves. Its funny I used to have a big fear of birds but always admired people that had "Big ones". Well I got my Motorcycle [and learned to ride]. I thought If I can do this I can do anything I want a big bird [I thought was going to be a Too ]. I spoke with the bird guy around my area . He said if you get a Macaw they will compare to no other [and he was right !!!}.
    Just reading this is exciting !!! I need to do more research on them. When something of interest strikes me . I devourer anything and everything about the subject...You could describe it as a "Research O.C.D. Syndrome "

10. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (05-03-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Terri, you are an amazing nut-case! . I don't know how you do it but I give you lots of kudos! Suzanne, I'm excited for you and look forward to seeing some pics!!

12. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (05-03-2016)