User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caboose !

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen

Caboose !

Heres , the caique that Debra was trying to find a home for. First Brandon was going to take him , then I ended up with him [wanted to show him .) Hes a young caique that has some plucking issues. he is such a trooper!!! Flew from Texas to me in New York . He turned out to be the sweetest thing I feel lucky [thought I was going to have a little mad caique on my hands ! Such a love, loves to be on me all the time. Keeping him away from my other birds . Hoping he gets along with my other caiques when the time comes.
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

2. The following 4 users like this post:

jtbirds (07-20-2014), kendrafitz (07-20-2014), Mare (07-19-2014), PlaxMacaws (07-19-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Aww.. He's adorable, Terri! What's the noise level of these little guys compared to say..a cockatoo? . That was nice of you to take him and let us know how he integrates, when the time comes! How are the rest of your "band of thieves" doing?

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    As for the noise level [ this guys are nothing ] compared to a Too . You are at the top of the noise level [he he ]. though my ekkie guys are loud. Caiques are a blast ,know how to entertain themselves ,not afraid of anything ,hearty eaters. bounce paly on their backs and affectionate to you. good addition to anyones flock. This Caboose guy acts just like a Caiquie.

Caiques are not that loud [nothing compared to a Too]. These guys are tons of fun [easiest to take care of in my flock].They really know how to entertain themselves ,but are affectionate to you too.Daves really worked with Pearl this year [now he likes him too.]
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

5. The following user likes this post:

Mare (07-20-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I'm happy to hear Pearl is getting along well . These Goffin's are a trip! Sassy is also doing better with me, (this week), she comes and goes, moody little sweet peas, THAT they are!

7. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (07-20-2014)

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    I have a goffins named pearl now terri!! If you have any questions about the caique and need help you know my PM is open. I Love solving birdie problems

9. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (07-20-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Is your Goffin's a rescue, Justin?

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    Awwe, what a neat little guy.

12. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (07-20-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Watch out for those birds named Pearl

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    Mare all of mine are rescues.

15. The following user likes this post:

Mare (07-22-2014)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Caboose sounds like a neat little bird, Terri
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

17. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (07-21-2014)