User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Critically Ill Member

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

A Critically Ill Member

Anne who joined this forum lies in a Canidan hospital on life support in heart failure. There are more details on AA. Too many to write here. On this forum she is known as Anne & Gang.
    Last edited by spiritbird; 07-18-2014 at 01:35 AM.

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    I hope she can somehow pull out of it.. this is so sad to hear.

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    What sad news! I will send lots of good thoughts.
    Rosie & Kendra

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Oh no I'm so sorry to hear this, Anne was always one of my favorite folks on AA, I'll pray that she pulls through.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Greeting cards are OK to send to Anne if you want. Here is her address:

Anne Lonjak
    c/o William Osler Brampton Civic Hospital
    2100 Bovaird Dr. E.
    North Building
    2nd Floor Room 113
    Brampton, Ontario
    L6R3J7
    CANADA

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    This is such terribly sad news . I don't know Anne well but I've exchanged messages with her and I've read many of her posts, both here and on AA. She is a kind, thoughtful and caring person who adores her birds immensely. My thoughts and sincere hopes are with her. I so hope that Anne recovers! I have no doubt that many folks are feeling devastated by this horrible news and are pulling for Anne in a big way.

Thanks so much for posting about this here, Dianne. If you're able, please keep us updated.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Nobility Member

Parrots

There is a fundraiser going on for her birds. There is a book to be sent to Anne with the numerous well wishes from the bird communities. All information on these is on AA.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Update on Anne from her daughter Season:

"So this is hard for me but the phone calls the texts are to much this is not a facebook messege i like to say ,,, my mother is in pallative comfort care she has hrs to days as the docter has said alli can say is peace and happiness is what i wish for my mother."

This is so heartbreaking.
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    You're right Maddy. It's terribly heartbreaking . Anne is such a great person! She was so proud of her flock and has been such a positive presence on AA. I have huge trouble accepting this kind of message . I can't even fully process it right now...

Thank you for updating us, though
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Anne has passed away.

Rest in Piece dear Anne, you are free of pain and sadness with your Princess Mitch.
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C