User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: There's a blog up!

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    Thank you mare for pointing it out and tony for fixing it.

We are all still getting used to the new feature haha.

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (07-06-2014), plax (07-06-2014)

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"

Information about Tapatalk and blog links on this website

For tapatalk, the best thing to do as far as providing links to the blogs section of this website is to always use the following URL formats for the links you post:

http://www.preciselyparrots.com/blog.php (for the blog index page)

http://www.preciselyparrots.com/entry.php?2 (for the individual blog entries - an ending of ?2 will be entry #1 and an ending of ?3 will be entry #2 and so on)

http://www.preciselyparrots.com/entry.php?3 (this is entry #2)

http://www.preciselyparrots.com/entry.php?4 (this is entry #3)

Importantly, whenever creating a link for the blog pages within a forum post, always leave off all characters after the number digit(s) following the question mark.

Links presented in the above format will not bring up the referenced blog pages within the tapatalk application itself. But when clicked, they will immediately open the referenced blog pages within the default web browser on a mobile device. You should then be able to navigate the blog entries from within the mobile device browser instance. To test this, please try clicking on the example links above from tapatalk. You should be able to see how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by plax View Post
    Kendra, tapatalk simply doesn't know how to handle the blog URLs. It gets confused and directs anyone who clicks on them to the closest URL match it can find for the domain in the clicked upon link. And it absolutely should NOT do that! The only folks who may be able to solve the glitch are the tapatalk developers. Sorry about that
    Quote Originally Posted by kendrafitz View Post
    For some reason the link is taking me to a completely unrelated thread. (Through taptalk). Read it through the internet though.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbirds View Post
    New post is up!! check it out please comment and so on. Here is the link: http://www.preciselyparrots.com/entr...alt-Foundation
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Works for me! Thanks Tony!!
    Rosie & Kendra

6. The following user likes this post:

jtbirds (07-07-2014)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by kendrafitz View Post
    Works for me! Thanks Tony!!
    Glad to hear it, Kendra. You're welcome.

8. The following user likes this post:

jtbirds (07-07-2014)

Parrots

Administrator

Parrots

Justin- please read my recent post (#23) in this thread. You should leave off everything after the number digits in your blog entry link URLs. That's because if you don't, the links will confuse tapatalk. I've fixed the link you've just posted

11. The following user likes this post:

jtbirds (07-08-2014)

Parrots

New blog post check it out!!

Parrots

Sorry no post tonight, expect one tomorrow! Having storms here and bad connections.

Parrots

15. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (07-19-2014)