User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: There's a blog up!

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    New post is up!! check it out please comment and so on. Here is the link: http://www.preciselyparrots.com/entr...alt-Foundation

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    For some reason the link is taking me to a completely unrelated thread. (Through taptalk). Read it through the internet though.
    Rosie & Kendra

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I've had no luck hooking up with the blog page. I get told that I do not have access to this page..help?

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    I've had no luck hooking up with the blog page. I get told that I do not have access to this page..help?
    What? How are you trying to access it, Mare?

EDIT: Try clicking on the 'Member Blogs' tab now, Mare. I've modified some settings. Please let me know if you are now taken to the blogs section?
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by kendrafitz View Post
    For some reason the link is taking me to a completely unrelated thread. (Through taptalk). Read it through the internet though.
    Kendra, tapatalk simply doesn't know how to handle the blog URLs. It gets confused and directs anyone who clicks on them to the closest URL match it can find for the domain in the clicked upon link. And it absolutely should NOT do that! The only folks who may be able to solve the glitch are the tapatalk developers. Sorry about that

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Nope, not yet, Tony. This is what comes up..

Mare, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

Administrator

Parrots

Nope, not yet, Tony. This is what comes up..
    Mare, please try it again and let me know what happens this time.

Nobility Member

Parrots

YAY!! Thank you! Don't know what you did but it worked, thanks

Administrator

Parrots

YAY!! Thank you! Don't know what you did but it worked, thanks
    You're welcome. It was a permissions oversight that affected the Nobility Member users. If you hadn't mentioned your lack of blog access tonight, I wouldn't have known that none of the Nobility Members have been able to access the blogs section before now. So thanks very much, Mare

10. The following 2 users like this post:

jtbirds (07-06-2014), Mare (07-06-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Justin has a great blog going, thank you Tony for fixing me up!

12. The following 2 users like this post:

jtbirds (07-06-2014), plax (07-06-2014)