User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There's a blog up!

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!

There's a blog up!

Go check out the new blogs section to check out our first blog section blog!!

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    I can't find it

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I am not able to locate it either. I get the message that there are none?
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    I fixed the privacy settings as they were set to hide, let me know now.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    The blog section is accessible from the 'Member Blogs' tab above the navbar. Unfortunately, it's not accessible directly via tapatalk. You'll have to view it with a web browser.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I read it. Thank you so much Justin! I love it!!! Especially how detailed your descriptions of your guys/girls are. Feel like I know them all!!!!
    Rosie & Kendra

7. The following 2 users like this post:

jtbirds (07-03-2014), PlaxMacaws (07-03-2014)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    I agree with Kendra. Your blog entry is excellent, Justin!

For those of you interested in the vBulletin blog feature, you may wish to view the FAQ for it, here: http://www.preciselyparrots.com/faq.php?faq=vbblog_faq

9. The following user likes this post:

jtbirds (07-03-2014)

Parrots

Theirs another entry up!

11. The following user likes this post:

PlaxMacaws (07-03-2014)

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    Very nice start.

13. The following user likes this post:

jtbirds (07-03-2014)

Administrator

Parrots

For those who wish to subscribe to Justin's blog (or any others), you may do so by clicking on a blog entry and then clicking on the "Subscribe to this Blog" option on the top portion of the right-hand sidebar. If you would only like to subscribe to a single blog entry (to follow comments, etc.), you may do so by clicking on the "Subscribe to Blog Entry" option at the bottom of a particular entry.

15. The following user likes this post:

jtbirds (07-03-2014)