User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alice update

Parrots

TAG: Cookie- female 30ish CAG: Kiwi- Male July 2004 CAG: Alice-Female August 2011 Alexis- Female June 20, 2012

Alice update

I love this baby. She is spunky and adorable. She is also packing on a little weight I thought she was a tad thin but want to worried so I am happy to see her gain. She has really opened up this week and I am thinking she is a perfect fit here. Hopefully it keeps going that way.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1400707528513.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	2137

2. The following 5 users like this post:

94lt1 (05-22-2014), jessicas94lt1 (05-26-2014), jules (05-26-2014), kendrafitz (05-27-2014), Pinkbirdy (05-21-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Such a cute picture
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    Lmao.. Birds are such playful Intelligent little things.. we're so fortunate to get to share our lives with them.

Parrots

TAG: Cookie- female 30ish CAG: Kiwi- Male July 2004 CAG: Alice-Female August 2011 Alexis- Female June 20, 2012
    This baby is definitely a character. I was warned that she was shy I am starting to think she is not.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Do you see similar things in your birds ? Do the get along ok ?
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Parrots

I think all of my guys are so different. I mean really they are so much like kids. I have three little sisters and we are all so different and they are the same way. They are very interesting to just observe. For the most part they get along. The girls get along pretty well. Cookie is kind of an old grouch occasionally. Kiwi likes no one and no one likes him.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sounds like my house

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    She certainly doesn't look camera shy. What a beautiful little girl.

Parrots

I literally pulled out my phone and she started posing like this so I had to get the shot.

11. The following user likes this post:

2birds (05-26-2014)

Parrots

owned by jasper parrot CAG
    sounds like alice has settled in very well, loving her poses

when i bird sit for my friend, she has 6 greys, i love sitting watching them, not always interacting but just doing their own thing. i find them very relaxing. the only problem is, is who do i answer first

jasper parrot x