User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alice

Parrots

TAG: Cookie- female 30ish CAG: Kiwi- Male July 2004 CAG: Alice-Female August 2011 Alexis- Female June 20, 2012

Alice

I haven't been on in a while since I've been busy with work and such. So in happy news I have added an adorable baby named Alice. She is another CAG and will be three in August. She is a plucker. My understanding is that she came from a good loving home. They could no longer keep their four medium to large birdies due to family issues. I was very lucky because they had her vet checked and took her cage, toys, play stand, and food when they took her to the lady I know. She also had notes on her behavior, likes, dislikes, and medical history. Considering the number of birds that were being homed I was called to meet sweet Alice and be her mom. She has warmed up very well so far. I brought her home Monday. She is such a cuddle bug. I have a pucker but if anyone has any suggestions on things to help Alice I would love to hear.

My other babies are also doing great. Cookies plucking is under control and she is spoiled rotten. Kiwi is great can't stand me but loves guys daddy. Lexi is as rotten as ever and talking up a storm.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

kendrafitz (05-27-2014), Mare (05-17-2014), plax (05-17-2014)

Parrots

TAG: Cookie- female 30ish CAG: Kiwi- Male July 2004 CAG: Alice-Female August 2011 Alexis- Female June 20, 2012
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1400282032850.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	2129

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1400282055320.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	2130

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1400282091075.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	2131

4. The following 5 users like this post:

94lt1 (05-19-2014), Anne & Gang (05-21-2014), Lady (12-31-2014), Mare (05-17-2014), plax (05-17-2014)

Parrots

i do not have any yet... unless you count snakes frogs fish and reptiles as birds...
    so cute
    koa higginns reptile W.I.P siggie and site

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Sometimes the environment change gets them to stop plucking [Maybe she will find a buddy with all those other CAGS ] We took in a plucking Ekkie hes seemed to stop plucking . But you can tell some must have been permanent damage and that's how hes going to look,
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Parrots

That is good to hear. I hope she stops.

8. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (05-17-2014)

Hello Amanda. It's lovely to see you

Congrats on your new addition. Alice is adorable

Alice is beautiful! Plucker or not.

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    What a sweet baby.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    What a fuzzy sweetie Alice is . Congrats, Amanda
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Congrats on the newest addition, Amanda! Alice looks like a sweet pea. My Sassy Goffin's was a plucker when I first brought her home. I think Terri may be on to something about them having a change in their environment being a good thing. Sassy allowed all her feathers to grow back,,for a while. She comes and goes, though, at certain times of the year she gets after herself again, at others, she lets her self be.