User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Baby grey on the way!!!

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    Yeah, their black eyes get to me too. It makes them look just so sweet and innocent, and they are.

2. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (07-02-2014)

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    Well, I think a decision has been made between a little bird, the breeder and myself that the little one that we believe to be a hen is coming home with me. They are getting big fast. The one coming home with me is the one inside of the tub

and in front

Now for a name. I was thinking Piper but not sure yet

4. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (07-04-2014)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Aww, she looks like she needs a cuddle. I bet she'll be an amazing bird for you, Lori
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

I'm sure she will be Tony, I can hardly wait for her to come home. This is the first time for me having a baby and I want to do the right thing by her. I think that she will fit right in.

7. The following user likes this post:

plax (07-05-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I love the name Piper, if that's what you choose . From your pics, they sure are getting big FAST!