User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black headed caique

Black headed caique

A high school friend on mine has a friend who is needing to rehome their black headed caique. It comes with cage and accessories. They are not asking anything for it, just that it gets a good home. I may be able to talk my hubby into fostering but I need to find it a home. If any of you know of anyone looking for a small bird send them my way. I don't have a picture yet.

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Ohhh, I wish we lived closer! I love caiques, they are adorable!! Their hops are the most awesome thing ever!! Ash would be in heaven. I hope they find a great home!!
    Rosie & Kendra

I hope they find a good home for it! Way too far for me

Jerry has actually said he would love to add this bird to our flock, but with the health problems I have been having (right now it's my back) he didn't think we could care for it properly. I may be able to talk him into it yet -- I've just got to work through the pain and not let him see how I'm feeling.

Kendra -- I could put it on a flight your way if you pay the cost. I'd have to keep the cage as it would probably cost as much or more than a new one to ship this one.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Oh my they are such clowns. Good eaters too. I am crossing my fingers and toes for you Deb. We sell them at Petco and they go for $1,200.00

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by spiritbird; 05-10-2014 at 09:03 PM.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Me Me Me I will pay for the flight
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

7. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (05-10-2014)

Seriously? I will check into it if you are serious!!!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    I am serious but Im all about helping people get what they want too [remember Shelly and the Macaw ] . I want to say Brandon wanted one but couldn't afford one . Try to contact him . If not I love these guys [and I want him ] Find out info on him ,can you handle him age ,why she has to get rid of him.
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

I definitely will! You can forget my pm that I just sent you. lol

11. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (05-10-2014)

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbirdy View Post
    I am serious but Im all about helping people get what they want too [remember Shelly and the Macaw ] . I want to say Brandon wanted one but couldn't afford one . Try to contact him . If not I love these guys [and I want him ] Find out info on him ,can you handle him age ,why she has to get rid of him.
    It wasn't that we couldn't afford one.. It was just that I was having marital issues at he time... And didn't think it was a wise idea with all that was going on.. I felt it would take away from the flock.. But things are fine now... Odd...