User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black headed caique

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    What happened ?Did Debra contact you ?
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Yes, we are just waiting on the lady to contact me. I may jump the gun and message her on facebook.

3. The following 2 users like this post:

94lt1 (05-21-2014), Pinkbirdy (05-19-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Does Caboose come home soon
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Oh, is Brandon taking Caboose? I can't wait to read all about it.
    Rosie & Kendra

6. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (05-31-2014)

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    Last I heard.. I was.. I'd still love to take caboose.. However if things don't work out. It doesn't matter to me.. As long as he goes to a loving and caring home.. Where he gets attention and feels wanted.. That will be a win for the little guy.. Thats who's important here.. If he goes to Terri.. I'm sure he'll be thrilled with all of the other birds he'll get to be around.

8. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (05-31-2014), Pinkbirdy (05-31-2014)

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    Monte is being aggressive.. And my work is taking over, so I've bowed out.. My work is getting to be more and more a pain.

So we can't take caboose.. My wife and I had a long discussion about it last night.. And with our 5 fids, we think we have our hands full.

I know caboose is going to a loving individual.. Terri.. Take great care of him.. I know you will..

10. The following 4 users like this post:

jessicas94lt1 (05-31-2014), kendrafitz (06-02-2014), Pinkbirdy (06-01-2014), plax (06-02-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Oh, Brandon I'm sorry for you.

Congrats Terri!!! Can't wait to see lots and lots of pics!!!
    Rosie & Kendra