User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April Photo Competition (Favorite Photo) Winner!!!

April Photo Competition (Favorite Photo) Winner!!!

OK folks I am happy to announce the winner of the April Photo Competition (Favourite Photo) is ~~ Grey (George) with a beautiful photo of Lola.

Congratulations George with your winning photo. A truly awesome entry

As the winner of our 10th competition, George you have won a $30.00 Gift Card from Amazon which is being donated by Mare You get to pick the subject/theme for the May Photo Competition. The May Photo Competition officially starts tomorrow, May 9th. De'Andrea or Debra will be posting George's choice for the subject/theme in the competition thread when he lets them know what it will be.

Everyone, I give you the winning photo of the beautiful Lola!

2. The following 4 users like this post:

2birds (05-09-2014), Maddy (05-10-2014), Mare (05-08-2014), Turquoise (05-09-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Congrats George and Lola!! Awesome pic!!!!!
    Rosie & Kendra

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Shes just beautiful George
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Congratulations George and Lola!!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Congrats to George and Lola! George, I'll PM you soon so's you can collect your win!

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    wt

Parrots

Lola (Cuban Amazon), Lucifer (Black Headed Caique), Crush (Sun Conure), Zoe (Black Headed Caique), Scarlet (Scarlet Macaw)
    Thanks everyone, she is my beautiful little girl!

9. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (05-09-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    A big Congrats to you George & Beautiful Lola!! Love her pose in the winning photo.

So if you will let me know what you want the May Photo Competition subject/theme is I will add it to the new contest thread.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Congrats George!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

B and G: Sparky, Red Fronted macaw: Jax, RBC: Pretty
    Congratulations and what a pretty girl.