User Tag List

Thread: Lucy knows what she wants

Lucy knows what she wants

My hubby started changing papers in her cage and taking all her foot toys and boxes out so he could do this. Before starting, he placed her on top of her cage. When she saw what he was doing, she climbed down and into her cage and stood on the papers of her cage. I think she was telling him that she liked her cage as it was.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Maddy (05-05-2014), Mare (05-04-2014), Pinkbirdy (05-05-2014)

Debra. She was trying to tell Jerry to leave her cage alone as she likes it messy

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    There is NO way to clean Sassy's cage with her even in the same room, she moves into attack mode Amigo thinks I'm trying to nest with him and no, no, no, that does NOT work!

5. The following user likes this post:

Debra (05-04-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Oh that was cute moment. Yes, our birds do have an understanding off what we are doing!

It got even better than that. He gave her a bath! She was so upset with him that last night when he wanted to spend time with her she literally turned her back on him! It was so funny. Of course, today all is well, but boy was he in the dog house yesterday. lol

8. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (05-05-2014)

LOL. Poor Jerry