User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~~Update On Serita Lynae~~

Good luck De'Andrea. You have a long drive ahead of you today! Looking forward to meeting Serita

2. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (05-09-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Thanks Wendy! It is supposed to be a 2 1/2 hr drive to there, so it won't be too bad and we always start out early on trips to cover problems, road conditions or trouble finding a place.

Me & this Laptop mouse are not getting along. At home I have my Trackball mouse set up on it & my desktop. Here I have to use the pad on the Laptop & I keep losing my mouse to 'Parts Unknown'! LOL Plus it's slower to guide the silly pionter to the scroll than to roll the ball. Lazy? No not me~~Never! HaHA!!
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Parrots

Lola (Cuban Amazon), Lucifer (Black Headed Caique), Crush (Sun Conure), Zoe (Black Headed Caique), Scarlet (Scarlet Macaw)
    Safe trip!

5. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (05-10-2014)

Me & this Laptop mouse are not getting along. At home I have my Trackball mouse set up on it & my desktop. Here I have to use the pad on the Laptop & I keep losing my mouse to 'Parts Unknown'! LOL Plus it's slower to guide the silly pionter to the scroll than to roll the ball. Lazy? No not me~~Never! HaHA!!
    . You have the same problem with a laptop mouse as I do! My pointer goes everywhere but where I want it to go! What I do now is plug my Trackball mouse into the port and use this instead. I realize this would not be easy to do though while you are on the road

7. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (05-10-2014)

Drive carefully! I cannot wait to see pics of you and Jerry with Serita!

I, too, use a mouse with my laptop instead of the tracker mouse on it. I cannot stand the tracker thingy.

- - - Updated - - -

Drive carefully! I cannot wait to see pics of you and Jerry with Serita!

I, too, use a mouse with my laptop instead of the tracker mouse on it. I cannot stand the tracker thingy.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Ok, wow, I was getting Serita mixed up with Sierra, sorry! Hope you have safe travels and look forward to hearing all about little Serita!

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    We made it home fine and Serita did excellent. She is a total sweetheart and I know I picked the right one! She is already Daddy's Girl, he took her out & put her in her new home. She came right out for him and she already loves to cuddle.

I know Mare, I do have too many parrot names that start with an ~~SSSSS~~ I even get them mixed up when I am talking about them or to them. LOL
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Yayyy! So happy she is home. Cuddly baby!! Jerry must be in heaven.
    Rosie & Kendra

So happy to hear you had a safe trip and all is well with Serita!

Glad you made it home ok. Now I'm off to read the post about her homecoming!!