User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ~~Update On Serita Lynae~~

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets

~~Update On Serita Lynae~~

Got a couple more update photos of Serita Lynae. And her breeder Laura says she is weaned. She told me I could come tomorrow (Fri) or next week on Thur to pick her up, and as much as I'd love to go tomorrow I had to tell her we will have to come next week. We worked on the boy's enclosures all day yesterday, they had to stay out on their play perches for almost 10 hrs and they were pooped. Not to mention we were too. And tomorrow is our last day off and she wanted us to come late in the afternoon. That would not give us time to settle Serita in by the time we would get home. Laura hasn't gotten back with me on if next Thur is a go or directions to her place. So it is still not a set date until she confirms it and I suspect she will wait til next week to tell me its fine to come on Thur.

Anyway she sent me these two update photos and my girl is sure growing! Love all the color this little girl has already.

Serita Lynae

~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Honesty (05-03-2014), kendrafitz (05-06-2014), Mare (05-03-2014)

Oh, she's beautiful!!

4. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (05-03-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    So Sweet !!!!!!!!!
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

6. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (05-03-2014)

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    What a pretty little thing

8. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (05-04-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    What a dolly! . I'm sure you're super excited! She looks a lot like a conure, to me, no? Are they similar in size?

Parrots

I have my almost 2 year old umbrella cockatoo, Mina.
    What a sweet face. Makes you want to kiss it.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Serita is SO cute!!! I bet you can't wait for her to come home!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Sereta is beautiful De'Andrea! I can't wait for you to bring her home

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    What a dolly! . I'm sure you're super excited! She looks a lot like a conure, to me, no? Are they similar in size?
    Mare that's exactly what Serita is~~A Conure, a Pineapple Green Cheek Conure. All the green cheeks are the same size, the only difference in them is the color mutation or variation in them. I'm not sure which colors are actual mutations & which are merely crosses. The GCC is one of the smallest of the Conure family, but one of the sweetest too. Very loving birds, but can be nippy like all youngsters til they grow out of the 'I can do anything I want & you can't stop me"stage. LOL

Thanks everyone. Shouldn't be long now, like I figured her breeder has not gotten in touch with me yet since I didn't go get her when she wanted me to.
    ~~My Flock~~

14. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-09-2014)

Parrots

OK, everyone, we are on the road as I write headed toward Fort Worth to Irving to get Serita. We are supposed to be there around 1:00 pm and the Google search said it was a 2 1/2 hr drive. We like to give ourselves extra time for delays and hunting the place down. I have my WiFi Hotspot and my laptop with me so I don't have to use my phone as much. Laptop is much bigger keyboard and screen.

Tried to get directions on a Google search early this morning and finally got the route directions to print, but the map with roads to take came up a blank box. hence the reason for taking my Laptop, when we get close I will do another search and should have no trouble finding it.

Plus my sister lives in Irving, has for 46 yrs and should know right where it is. We will be going by to see her since it has been a little over a yr since we saw her last yr in April when I picked up Ruby Jewel from the Dallas Airport.

I will update more when we get her and I have time to post photos.
    ~~My Flock~~

16. The following 4 users like this post:

Debra (05-09-2014), Honesty (05-09-2014), kendrafitz (05-09-2014), Mare (05-09-2014)