User Tag List

Thread: Lucy's a funny little thing

Lucy's a funny little thing

Jerry cleaned her cage (she had shredded a full trash bag of newspaper!) last night and put in clean paper, her foot toys, and a new box. As of this morning, she hadn't scratched or chewed or shredded anything. We were so disappointed! Couldn't figure out why. On our way home, I realized that the difference is that Jerry didn't put wads of newspaper in there. I mentioned it to Jerry and when we got home he put some in her cage. She immediately went down to the bottom and started scratching, tearing, and chewing! She wanted that wadded paper in there! I can't for the life of me figure out why, but she's a happy camper busily chewing on her box right now.

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Honesty (04-25-2014), Mare (04-28-2014), Pinkbirdy (04-25-2014), Turquoise (04-26-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Yayyy!! Lucy is a girl who knows what she likes.
    Rosie & Kendra

Haha Debra, she knows how she likes things

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    She's a Diva!! It's her way or the hiway! And looks like she gets it her way again. LOL

Funny Leyla Belle is not a chewer. Not even much chewing on her toys. But she isn't mature with hormonal mood swings yet either. Remind me of my comment when she get older.
    Last edited by Turquoise; 04-26-2014 at 07:35 AM.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~