Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question about my bird's beak

I will when I get home from work today.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

2. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (04-21-2014)

Okay

Hello and welcome to the forum! She is gorgeous! I agree with Wendy that her beak from this distance looks normal. I cannot wait to see a close up of her.

That was an old picture, like I said she seems healthy she eats well and spend allot of time with me out of her cage. It might just be a normal thing she is going through.

Using Tapatalk

6. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (04-21-2014), Honesty (04-21-2014)

Parrots

Lola (Cuban Amazon), Lucifer (Black Headed Caique), Crush (Sun Conure), Zoe (Black Headed Caique), Scarlet (Scarlet Macaw)
    If all else seems normal, just file it away to discuss with your vet at the next appointment. She is a beautiful girl!

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Love Abigail's colors. Indian Ringnecks are gorgeous birds. I read they are awesome to have as well. She looks really fine to me. Thanks for sharing her with us & do post more about her. We don't get to see much on IRNs around here.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Thank you all so much for the kind responses. I found out that the beak issue is natural like a couple of you mentioned. Abigail is staying to mature (my baby it's growing up). So all is good with her.

Using Tapatalk

She is so smart she has a 25 word vocabulary and she is learning more each week. She has beenlearning to fly to me on command (most of the time)

Using Tapatalk

11. The following user likes this post:

Debra (04-26-2014)