User Tag List

Thread: Looking a hahns macaw

Looking a hahns macaw

Hello!! I am new to this forum. I am currently looking to purchase a HAHNS MACAW any where in the los angeles area. I dont really mind the distance just nothing too drastic. It has to be at a young age. Around a couple months old at most a year. I enjoy training them myself. I have cash on hand. Im willing to adopt or just buy straight up. If you know of one that needs a home id be more than happy to adopt my new companion. Thanks for your time and im eager to hear from you guys

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Parrots

Lola (Cuban Amazon), Lucifer (Black Headed Caique), Crush (Sun Conure), Zoe (Black Headed Caique), Scarlet (Scarlet Macaw)
    Welcome. Hahn's are great birds, very entertaining. A big macaw in a small package. Very young birds are rarely offered for adoption or re-homing. You might try BirdBreeders.com, Kijiji, Hoobly, or birdsnow.com. Best of luck in your search. Keep us posted and post pictures of the baby when it comes home!

3. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (04-19-2014), omarceja (04-19-2014)

Thank you for the info. Will keep you guys posted!!!!!! And yes they have awesome personalities!!! And also please keep me posted if you guys have any more info thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

and welcome to the forum. Hahn's Macaws are lovely birds. Keep us posted on your progress

Hello and welcome! I wish you the best of luck in finding your new baby.

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Welcome to the forum and flock! Good luck, can't help you with finding one in CA. I don't live any where near you.
    Last edited by Turquoise; 04-25-2014 at 08:42 AM.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~