User Tag List

Thread: Pionus Pics Anyone?

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets

Pionus Pics Anyone?

Though it was time to add a few new photos of my little Ewok, Sierra. LOL She's definitely a character, a lot like a Mini Amazon when she gets mad at her toys & start beating them up or jealous of me talking to one of the other birds. She's not too keen on being held, except when she is in the mood...Did I say "Acts like a Mini Amazon?" She has learned quite a few words already, but she is not nearly as clear as the macaws. Rather, she has a very gravely sound that reminds me of the little Ewoks and I always call her that. She says Ewok very well and now I am working on her learning, "Ewok go night night" when I cover her.

~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Honesty (04-17-2014), Lady (03-26-2015), LesliesBabies (05-22-2018), PeachyDoll (07-10-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Too cute [she doesn't look like shes full of it ]
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

4. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (04-17-2014)

Parrots

Norbert~Thomas (english budgie)....Melon (lovebird)....Molly (pacific parrotlet)....Junior (American budgie)....Minty (green rumped parrotlet)
    Oh wow, she's a beauty! and, those are great photos. If I ever had the nerve to get a larger parrot, I'd LOVE to have a Pionus. But havent mustered up the courage yet. I think they are so amazing though....Sierra sounds like a real handful!

6. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (04-17-2014)

She's beautiful! Looks like her white cap is really coming in.

8. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (04-17-2014)

Aww, little Ewok is a real stunner She has that look on her face as if to say "I'm in charge here"

10. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (04-17-2014)

Parrots

We have 1 beautiful Moluccan Cockatoo, 31 years young, she hates red foods, loves any orange foods and adores almonds. Cardboard lover, towel hater, loves SpongeBob SquarePants. The bird rules the roost and don't you forget it!
    She's a beauty and she definitely looks like she's the boss.

12. The following user likes this post:

LesliesBabies (05-22-2018)

Parrots

Glenn, Indian Ringneck; Sherman, White-capped Pionus; JoJo, Budgie; Tommy, Budgie; Sir Lancelot, Yellow-side Greencheek; Daytona, Sun Conure
    You're so lucky to have your sweety love you so much!
    Sherman has that SAME toy!

14. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (05-22-2018)