User Tag List

Thread: Large play gym

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds

Large play gym

Well I have started a new stand . will post pic once finished but this is the size .I only started today.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

Whoa! That is big! Somebirdie is going to have a lot of fun with that one. Is this for a special bird or just something you're coming up with? That looks like it might be made for a macaw.

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    once finished it will be up for sale unless i get my macaws first, i have some good idea's for it , so ill post pics when finished.

Parrots

Day 2

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Very strange looking one for sure. I dare say those limbs you have chosen will stand up to a macaw for very long. It takes a thick sturdy branch to satisfy their thirst for destruction. Personal choice of course for the buyer, but I much prefer ones that are higher up in the air and not so close to the floor with my flock.

Looks good tho for some birds and may be just right for someone's feathered darling. Good luck with your building.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Parrots

finished bar the roping up which I hope to do today, this one put me In hospital as I over did it.