User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update Info On My Rosie

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Everyone can feel excited along with you. Love the name Dakota. Life for us bird people would be so blaaah without birds. Are you going to keep a journal?

2. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (04-11-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    A journal as in physically write down stuff kid a like a Diary on Dakota, Dianne? Heavens No!! My writings consist of everything I do on the internet. But writing by hand has become a thing of the past for me. I just dont have the time for it either. My journal of sorts will be photos throughout its life and mine.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

4. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (04-14-2014)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Wow De', how super exciting! I bet you can't wait to get pictures of your little guy. I also can't wait to find out your secret and of course the pics of your new fabie!!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

6. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (04-15-2014)

You are taking a long time to reveal this secret! Tapping fingers in anticipation here

8. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (04-15-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    You must be so excited! I can't wait to see pictures!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

10. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (04-15-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    You, and you and you, and...me both!!~~On seeing photos of Dakota! I have yet to get a single, teensie tiny smidgeon of a hint of a photo from this male breeder of my Rosie!!
    Wendy I am now tapping my fingers angrily in anticipation of the elusive Rosie photos!

I was supposed to get photos this past weekend or by Monday, but nary a one has past my eyes as I type! I'm not the only one who has not gotten any photos yet and my guess no one who is waiting for a Rosie has any. I met a lady on the breeder's FB Page and we have been comparing notes on if we have gotten photos and we have both been told the same thing & both have not gotten a single one. This will be this lady's very first parrot so she is super excited and wants baby pics and updates so she can experience every min of it's life. I can't blame her a bit! We are going to keep in touch about it and she has already emailed the breeder and asked him where the photos are and has not gotten an answer.

So as of right now I still don't have photos to share of my Dakota.

OK, I am ready to reveal my secret I mentioned a few days ago~~~In a new thread~~Follow me over there!
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

12. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (04-15-2014)

That is really bad of the breeder not to send you pics of Dakota