User Tag List

Thread: Stolen Macaw!!

Stolen Macaw!!

I have seen this on FB and thought I would share it here. The more people who see it, the better chance this person has of getting his beloved Macaw back!

I read this heart breaking story on Craigslist and thought I would post it here:

5000. Reward (Florida)
    This will be in the South Florida area!

STOLEN from Coral Gables Library March 27th 2013, 5:30pm beautiful blue & gold Macaw by the name of Kinky Friedman. My best friend for 16 yrs. Has over 3000 words and phrases in english and speaks some spanish. Has mated with his human and may not live without him. Was possible sold two days later for $200. on Hwy#1 near Homestead. Someone has this bird or knows someone that has him. Please spread the word and lets get Kinky & Russ back together before one of them dies of a broken heart. Call Russ at 828-337-9911 anytime.

No Questions asked. $5000 REWARD. We won't give up! We must find this bird and reunite him with his rightful owner. Thank you

Parrots

owned by jasper parrot CAG
    oh how awful. is there any news on kinky? i cant begin to imagine what his people are going through

jasper parrot x

I think I read that a couple of years ago. I'm not positive, but that bird's name rings a bell. That and the fact that it is a b&g.

I have not seen any updates on FB as to whether he was found

Parrots

2 Normal Grey Cockatiels, One male (Yoshi) , One female (Mitsu)
    Why would anyone steal such a amazing parrot and take it away from its loving and caring parents. So sad to see.

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    That story has been going around FB for a little while. I don't know if he was ever found, I hope he was. I guess people steal them because they're worth some cash. They don't know that birds bond with their owners and if they did they wouldn't care anyway. Apparently birds are stolen on a regular basis in S. Florida. Thieves have wiped out whole aviaries full of breeding parrots leaving chicks on the ground to die.