User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: April Photo Competition (Favorite Photo)

Parrots

Lola (Cuban Amazon), Lucifer (Black Headed Caique), Crush (Sun Conure), Zoe (Black Headed Caique), Scarlet (Scarlet Macaw)
    This is Lola, my Cuban Amazon. She is asking me to "come here! Kiss Kiss!" meaning she wants something. This picture represents her sweet, charming, and somewhat manipulative nature (which I by no means do anything to correct). She is daddy's little girl an knows that it means she can have anything she wants
    Attachments Attachments Lola_zpseb26f9a4.jpg  

2. The following 7 users like this post:

2birds (04-27-2014), Debra (04-12-2014), Honesty (04-13-2014), kendrafitz (04-19-2014), Mare (04-13-2014), Pinkbirdy (04-12-2014), Turquoise (04-13-2014)

A beautiful pic of Lola

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Judi, your Molly is super adorable in that Poofy Floofy head with a sweet smile on her beak photo! I can definitely see how that is your favorite photo of your little beauty!!

George, Lola is a real beauty and that photo really portrays her "Come hither" charm that has you wrapped around her sweet talons. LOL She is so colorful, and she reminds me of Sierra, my Pionus with that white cap on her head.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Folks, ya'll still have 8 more days to get your 'Favorite Photo' in for this month's competition. There is plenty of room for lots more photos for everyone to ponder over when the voting begins.

I so love each & every photo and believe me it is going to be hard for me to pick just one to vote on out of all these heartfelt favorite photos ya'll are sharing here. But I love a challenge and welcome a dozen more awesome photos. I'm just glad I don't actually have to be the one to choose a winner cause I'd be making everyone a winner!! ((Big Grin)) (My internet won't load the smileys right now, so I have to make my own)
    ~~My Flock~~

Parrots

Lola (Cuban Amazon), Lucifer (Black Headed Caique), Crush (Sun Conure), Zoe (Black Headed Caique), Scarlet (Scarlet Macaw)
    De', have you gotten a whiff of Pionus Perfume yet?

Parrots

George, not sure what 'whiff of perfume' you mean. Sierra has a bit of a musky smell, but nothing strong or offensive, yet. She seems to have a more dusty smell not unlike Greys do. What am I looking for in smell?

I do know she acts a little like an Amazon in her personality. I have read they can be a bit like them and she definitely has a temper. Does not like to be held very often and will kiss me one minute & pinch the fool out of my cheek the next. She will fan her short tail like a Zon when she is fighting with her toys. LOL I must say she is learning how to talk very fast, although her voice is gravely and you have to know what she is saying to really understand her. She listens to me very well.
    ~~My Flock~~

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    It was very hard for me to pick a picture to enter, because I have so many favorites! But I decided on this one, of my Dobby in my little sister's doll house. (:

"Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

9. The following 6 users like this post:

2birds (04-27-2014), Honesty (04-15-2014), kendrafitz (04-19-2014), Mare (04-15-2014), Pinkbirdy (04-16-2014), Turquoise (04-16-2014)

That is just sooo cute Maddy

11. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (04-15-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Aww..I love that photo, Maddy

13. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (04-15-2014)

Parrots

Awww, that is such an adorable photo of Dobby Maddy! And I love how the chair and Dobby's color compliment each other! I can see why it is your absolute favorite.
    ~~My Flock~~