User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: April Photo Competition (Favorite Photo)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Wendy I can definitely feel how much you love Codie. He was so enjoying that head scritch from Tiegan, such a gorgeous boy he is!

Debra, Frankie definitely is showing you and everyone here just how much he loves you! I love that pose and Frankie is a gorgeous widdle green boy.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (04-07-2014), Honesty (04-08-2014)

I know there are more of you out there that have favorite photos of your birds! Let's see them!

4. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (04-09-2014)

Parrots

Josie - B&G macaw

Here is my entry. This is Josie showing the neighbors how pretty she is. She loves the camera and will always show her wings when the camera comes out. Love this girl!

6. The following 6 users like this post:

2birds (04-27-2014), Debra (04-08-2014), Honesty (04-08-2014), kendrafitz (04-08-2014), Mare (04-08-2014), Turquoise (04-09-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Beautiful pic, Anita! Looks like Josie is enjoying the sunshine

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Awesome photo Anita!! I can see why it is your favorite photo of Josie. She is a gorgeous girl.

I absolutely love wing shots, I have a lot of Roscoe. He loves to show off like Josie when the camera comes out. Must be the B&G part of him. LOL
    ~~My Flock~~

Parrots

Hey folks, like Debra said there are lots more of you out there that have favorite photos of your birds you have not entered yet. So why not show us here and tell us why it is your absolute favorite one.

Any member is eligible to enter our photo competition here. Doesn't matter if you just joined or have been around so long hanging out in the shadows that song birds are perching on your arms & building nests. Come join the fun & get your photo entry on here!

Remember you have a chance to win a $30.00 Gift Card from Amazon that has been graciously donated by Mare.
    ~~My Flock~~

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (04-09-2014), Honesty (04-12-2014)

Parrots

Norbert~Thomas (english budgie)....Melon (lovebird)....Molly (pacific parrotlet)....Junior (American budgie)....Minty (green rumped parrotlet)
    HI guys! I havent been around much, but, I cant resist jumping in on this one...I have a favorite photo of Molly that I'd love to enter. Here she is, a couple years ago, looking sweet as candy. She is just the picture of innocence. If only...LOL...but gosh, I just love this floofy little girl! <3 She totally melts my heart.

12. The following 5 users like this post:

2birds (04-27-2014), Debra (04-12-2014), Honesty (04-11-2014), Mare (04-12-2014), Turquoise (04-13-2014)

Lovely pic Judi!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Stunning expressions and bird smiles.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Molly is adorable!