User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: March Photo Competition (Cuddle Shots) Winner!!!

March Photo Competition (Cuddle Shots) Winner!!!

OK folks I am happy to announce the winner of the March Photo Competition (Cuddle Shots) is ~~ De'Andrea with a photo of Ruby Jewel.

Congratulations De'Andrea with your winning photo. A truly awesome entry!

As the winner of our 9th competition, De'Andrea, you have won a feather painting, which is being donated by Maddy. You get to pick the subject/theme for the April Photo Competition. The April Photo Competition officially starts Tuesday, April 1st. De'Andrea will be posting her choice for the subject/theme in the competition thread when she decides on one.

Everyone, I give you the winning photo of the beautiful Ruby Jewel!

2. The following 5 users like this post:

Honesty (03-30-2014), Mare (03-31-2014), Pinkbirdy (03-31-2014), plax (03-31-2014), Turquoise (03-31-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Congratulations De'Andrea!!!! Your photo is so very sweet!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

4. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (03-31-2014)

Congrats De'Andrea! A very well deserved win

6. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (03-31-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Yayyy!!! Congrats De'Andrea!!!!!
    Rosie & Kendra

8. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (03-31-2014)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    That's a wonderfully sweet photo of Ruby Jewel, De'Andrea . It epitomizes the term "Cuddle your Macaw!"
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

10. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (03-31-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Love the photo, De'Andrea! Congratulations!

12. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (03-31-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Well I am very humbled to be the winner of this month's competition to say the least! I truly wished everyone who entered could have won along with me. All the entries were winners in my book.

Thank you Debra, Maddy, Wendy, Kendra, Tony, and Mare. It is Ruby Jewel who really won this with being such a cuddle bug and a beauty! I like that term "Cuddle Your Macaw" Tony, it definitely describes the big red girl to a "T". I'm not sure if I should tell Miss Ruby jewel that she has won, it could go to her head and she will be demanding her own modeling career now.

I am so excited to be getting one of your Feather Paintings Maddy. I will treasure it for eternity! And I know the one in my flock that will be honored in this way. If it were any other time in my life I would have obviously chosen Ruby Jewel since she won. But as some of you know I lost my GCC, my Peta Girl on Feb. 28th of this year and I want to honor the short 2 yrs I had the pleasure to know and love her with being the chosen flock member Maddy will paint for me. Peta was a very special little fluff of feathers, always happy, always cheerful and loved both my hubby and me equally. She was my re-homed sweetheart, my only free bird. All I had to do was go pick her up, but she was so much more to me than just a little bird.

I will announce the April Photo Competition and the subject theme tomorrow.
    Last edited by Turquoise; 03-31-2014 at 06:46 AM.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

14. The following 6 users like this post:

coltfire (03-31-2014), Debra (03-31-2014), Honesty (03-31-2014), kendrafitz (03-31-2014), Maddy (03-31-2014), plax (03-31-2014)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    congrats de great shot

16. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (04-01-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Thanks Steve.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Parrots

~Rizzy~the green cheek conure ~Lilou~the senegal
    Congratulations De'Andrea & Ruby Jewel!!! Really captured a precious moment there. I'm so sorry for your loss of your sweet Peta What a great way to commemorate her with one of Maddy's feather paintings.

19. The following 2 users like this post:

Honesty (04-02-2014), Turquoise (04-03-2014)