User Tag List

Thread: New recruit.

Parrots

Jack/ Blue and Gold Macaw, Pickles/ Galah, Pip/ African Grey, Charlie/ Amazon, Cracker/ Cockatoo, Buddy and Bobby/ Sun Conures, Mickey, Millie, Robbie and Lady/ Green Cheek Conures, Tom/ Senegal, Woody/ hand reared Cockatiel (plus many aviary birds - Cockatiels / Budgies / Lovebirds / and Ring Neck Parakeets.)

New recruit.

This little fella arrived this morning but already has been singing its little head off. Not a brilliant photo will try take better ones when hes more settled . Just gotta think of a name now.

2. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (03-27-2014)

Aww, he is adorable Dawn I love Canaries

4. The following user likes this post:

garden squirrel (03-28-2014)

Aww he so cute
    What about busby x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The following user likes this post:

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Sweet! Suggest name of Mario for the opera singer.

8. The following user likes this post:

Parrots

Conure
    Dawn what a beautiful little bird. I love canaries. Good luck with him and congratulations on the new baby.

10. The following user likes this post:

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Such a beautiful sweet bird!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Parrots

Jack/ Blue and Gold Macaw, Pickles/ Galah, Pip/ African Grey, Charlie/ Amazon, Cracker/ Cockatoo, Buddy and Bobby/ Sun Conures, Mickey, Millie, Robbie and Lady/ Green Cheek Conures, Tom/ Senegal, Woody/ hand reared Cockatiel (plus many aviary birds - Cockatiels / Budgies / Lovebirds / and Ring Neck Parakeets.)

New recruit.

Oh my I woke up this morning and the little guy was singing his head of. Beautiful just out this world. Then jack my macaw did his morning shout who needs an alarm clock. I was up in a jiff . He been use to a tiny little cage ha ha he now in a 3 ft x3 ftx5ft cage and he enjoying the freedom.

13. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (03-28-2014)

Parrots

Thanks to Wendy throwing names at me, we have called him taz

15. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (03-28-2014)

Taz it is