User Tag List

Thread: Budgie stand

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds

Budgie stand

I was asked if I could vome up with a stand for budgies,after long thought I decided on a tree stand, its mo where near finished but what do you think so far .still have to sand it all back and add more branches and still trying to decide how to finish the top.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (03-23-2014), kendrafitz (03-23-2014)

I love it Steve

Those are some lucky budgies to get that!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Totally awesome.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Nice, I would think you could hold a lot of budgies there Maybe a spaced out 3 swing thing on top?
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Ill see what I can do.that sounds good terri. As stumped as to how to finish it

Parrots

well tjats the budgie stand complete

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

9. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (03-29-2014)

Very nice Steve! You have done a great job!