User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Playstands!

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    You would have to ask Amanda as it was made for her alexs as a xmas pressy.

Parrots

Yellow shouldered Amazon, Salty
    Not a 'stand' but here is where Salty likes to hang out, for hours at a time.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 ring circus.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	3617
    HI , I am Salty, a yellow shouldered Amazon, hatched June 15, 2015. I will be a pirate someday, just like my daddy!

3. The following 3 users like this post:

kendrafitz (02-19-2016), Lady (02-20-2016), Mare (03-05-2016)

Parrots

Hawk Head Parrot (Deroptyus accipitrinus)
    Albert, that is a great idea...I may steal it.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk
    Thanks,
    Bill
    &

Parrots

Hawk Head Parrot (Deroptyus accipitrinus)
    Has anyone seen the Mango Pet Traveler play stand. We are likely going to take our bird camping with us this season and I've been looking for a compact stand.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk
    Thanks,
    Bill
    &

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I hadn't seen them before. But I just looked them up. They have some cool ones. Does the bottom fold up?
    Rosie & Kendra

Banned

I want a play stand, but I wouldn't know where to start... I saw some java ones but they were $1,000-1,500 that is more than my birds hehe. :P

Parrots

5 cockatiels (Emma, Ellie, Nala, two I haven't named yet) 2 parakeets (Lady & Tramp)
    I just made mine out of pvc pipe a few weeks ago it. Only spend $35-$40 for all the piping, connectors, caps, and jute twine.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Mom View Post
    I just made mine out of pvc pipe a few weeks ago it. Only spend $35-$40 for all the piping, connectors, caps, and jute twine.
    I will probably have my hubby make me one, he made a single perch so I could sit near Ruby when I am on my PC, plus I read the reviews for those expensive java ones and some folks said it was wobbly and the wood was too slick. I will have my hubby to build me my own wooden play stand with multiple branches and hang some more toys for them so they can explore. - No harm in building our own hehe.

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    If you decide you want a java stand, check around. Those prices you saw are astronomical. I got Rosie's for MUCH less and I got a bigger one bc she is big.
    Rosie & Kendra

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kendrafitz View Post
    If you decide you want a java stand, check around. Those prices you saw are astronomical. I got Rosie's for MUCH less and I got a bigger one bc she is big.
    Okay thanks for the heads up, I felt like 1.5 thousand was really a lot for a wooden stand. :P