User Tag List

Thread: Smart-mouth Sennie

Parrots

~Rizzy~the green cheek conure ~Lilou~the senegal

Smart-mouth Sennie

When I decided on getting a Senegal last year I knew not to expect much in the way of speech but since Lilou has been around my mom's blue and gold macaw she has picked up a few words. Today I got home from work and I was greeted by Lilou telling me to "shut up!" lol. She has never said it before but I have heard her wolf whistle and say "Bilbo" (the name of my mom's macaw). I just hope she doesn't call me an a**hole one day because that's what Bilbo calls me when I visit my mom

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lilou2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	2001

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Mare (03-18-2014), Pinkbirdy (03-18-2014), Turquoise (04-01-2014)

LOL, That's so funny Richelle

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    That is too funny!!! That Bilbo is a bad influence. LOL!!!
    Rosie & Kendra

Oh how funny!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    That must have floored you
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Heehee! dont be surprised if you get called a bad word! It's funny how you can try and try to teach some birds to say something when their best teachers are another bird! Amigo had never said anything but "hi there", I've recently been hearing from him, "hi Sassy!". Sassy says this all the time

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    You better watch your mouth, Lilou!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Yep, that's what 'Big Brothers' (as in Bilbo the macaw) are for~~teaching the little ones how to get in trouble. LOL

My macaw Roscoe loves to talk and he also loves to listen which means he picks up very quickly on words he shouldn't say. Then he watches to see if I will react to it!
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~