User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Precious Gabby is Lost

Parrots

1 missing lutino cockatiel (Gabby), 3 other lutino cockatiels, 1 white and gray cockatiel and 1 budgie parakeet.

Sweet Precious Gabby is Lost

My little Gabby is missing. He was caught into the jet stream on august 28th 2013. He was not strong enough to free himself from its hold. It pulled him eastward away from home in north park san diego, californoa.
    Gabby is missing a toenail in the back of one foot. He talks and knows his name. Gabby is the most precious jewel in my life. Please help me find him.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    I am so sorry! Praying that your baby is found and returned to you safe and sound.
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Oh sorry to hear you lost your sweet Gabby. I do hope someone has found him and is giving him a very good home til he can find his way back to you. Lets hope that whoever may have found Gabby will see this and contacts you.

Have you posted this in other forums as well as FaceBook? The more places you post Gabby being lost, the better chance someone will see it and know where he is.

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to hearing about your other birds and the news when you find Gabby.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

4. The following user likes this post:

Mare (03-16-2014)

I am so sorry to hear about Gabby Hopefully, he will find his way home!

Welcome to the forum!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    San Diego is a huge area to get lost in . Have you put an add in the local free papers? Soo many people read those. I wish a safe return for your precious Gabby..

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Hi Penny - has anybody seen Gabby yet? I'm still praying for you!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Parrots

owned by jasper parrot CAG
    hi penny

sorry to hear you've lost gabby, don't ever give up even though its been a few months, there is still hope. hope someone has found him for you and is caring for him

jasper parrot x

9. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (03-25-2014)

Parrots

Conure
    Penny so sorry to hear about your bird. I hope it finds it way back home.

how old is gabby... i mean if get lost, is it smart enough to remember its way to home..?

Parrots

Rose Breasted Cockatoo Murphy and Palm Cockatoo baby Poe, Queen of Bavaria and Elvis a Spanish Timbrado and a rehomed Luci, another Palm Cockatoo
    Gabby is what kind of bird? I don't see you mention it or did i miss it?