User Tag List

Thread: All about your birds feathers!

All about your birds feathers!

Here is a great site that tells you everything about our birds feathers

http://www.2ndchance.info/molt.htm

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Lady (08-13-2014), Mare (03-14-2014), Pinkbirdy (03-15-2014), Turquoise (03-15-2014)

That is so interesting! Thanks for sharing.

4. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (03-14-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Thanks for sharing, Wendy! I enjoyed reading that!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

6. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (03-14-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Excellent site! Thank you, Wendy! There is a lot of stuff in there that I didn't know!

8. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (03-14-2014)

Yes, there were lots of things I didn't know too.

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Excellent article Wendy, I read the whole thing!!

I like the way this author writes. Even tho it is a long read I was intrigued by the information and enjoyed learning many things I didn't already know.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

11. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (03-15-2014)

May I ask? Is this your website or an organization? I looked quite old, maybe probably a long time ago. The above information is very interesting and useful. One thing I'm curious about is the accuracy of the information on this site, can I trust it. Anyway, the content on this is very good, very attractive. I like it, thank you for sharing it here, Wendy.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    There is a lot of information on this forum from very knowledgeable people that have much experience with parrots.

Certainly! Birdwatching and discussions about birds can be both enjoyable and informative. Birds are diverse and fascinating creatures, and there's a lot to talk about.
    Birds are not only a source of fascination for nature enthusiasts but also play vital roles in ecosystems and contribute to the beauty of the natural world. Whether you're a seasoned birder or just starting, bird discussions can be a wonderful way to connect with others who share your passion for these feathered friends.
    Thank you.

15. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (10-28-2023)