User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Handfeeding Formula?

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I had no idea you breed on a large scale. I alternate between Harrison's and Roudybush nibbles. Many breeders feed cheaper, low quality food because money is more important to them than a good start. Your a good breeder.

2. The following user likes this post:

Lady (11-16-2015)

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    You need to figure the proper balance.When you consider they get roudybush once weened along with sweet potato,broccolli and cooked rice for breakfast.Then a serving of fruit or vegetables(we alternate days) along woth nuts...we are feeding a well balanced diet that covers all their nutritionl needs...even if roudybush has any nutritional deficiencies(which I dont believe it does),we are covered with the other things we feed.Thank you for your thoughts that we are a good breeder...we take great care and pride in what we do.
    "Ivo"