User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ~~Yep I Am Expecting Again~~

I have heard your name a few times, but I always thought this name was French? I have always loved the name "De'Andrea". It sounds very regal

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    That is funny Wendy, it does sound French in a way. I don't really know what nationality it actually is. My Mom took the name from the last name of an actor on the old series in the 50s "The Life Of Riley". There was an actor by the name of 'Tom D'Andrea' on there. I can't remember the show, but last year a lady on FB messaged me that she had never seen anyone else with the same name as her with the same spelling. She is actually one of the ladies that did have a parrot rescue near the Dallas area, but I think that one closed down when one of the owners had medical problems and they could no longer keep it open. That is what I read on their site awhile back.

Anyway I decided to research this 'Tom D'Andrea' and sure enough he was an actor on "The Life Of Riley", but his last name does not have the "e" after the "D" like my Mom spelled my name. I think he was of Italian decent from what I read.

No new news about my Rosie yet. They are still hatching and I will know more as soon as they pull the babies for hand feeding. I will keep everyone who is interested in knowing more posted when I know something more.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

It just sounds a very french name and I love it

When your little Rosie finally hatches, hopefully your breeder will send you regular pics so we can watch her grow