User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: March Photo Competition (Cuddle Shots)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    De'Andrea, I love the picture of you and your beautiful Ruby Jewel and the story that goes along with it . I think the story gives more meaning (for us, out here) to the picture, for sure!

I can't donate this month but sign me up for April!

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Thank you Wendy and Mare, that GW girl is very special to me.

And thank you for volunteering the donation for next month Mare. We all do appreciate it greatly!!!
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

3. The following user likes this post:

Mare (03-08-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    I can donate another feather painting as a prize for this month. (:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

5. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (03-08-2014), Turquoise (03-08-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Oh Thank You so much Maddy for volunteering this month's prize!!

Your feather paintings are always very coveted. This will be a very exciting photo competition month with a great subject and a super prize to win.
    ~~My Flock~~

7. The following 2 users like this post:

Maddy (03-09-2014), Mare (03-08-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Hey Maddy! Do you need some feathers? I always collect so I have some available, if needed

You need to understand...I plan on winning again, this month
    Last edited by Mare; 03-08-2014 at 05:08 AM.

9. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (03-09-2014)

Thank you so much Maddy and Mare I also have lots of feathers if you still need them Maddy

11. The following 2 users like this post:

Maddy (03-09-2014), Turquoise (03-08-2014)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    De'Andrea I love your photo! Beautiful!

I can donate chocolate for May. Just remind me as the shop starts getting really busy in May.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Parrots

Thanks Blanca, that is wonderful! I will add your name to the list for May!
    ~~My Flock~~

14. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (03-09-2014)

Parrots

Thank you Blanca, Ruby Jewel has far surpassed my expectations of Green Wings. I knew they were supposed to be gentle and sweet, but I never knew she would have such a different personality than Roscoe. I love them both dearly, but there is a tremendous difference in the two species.

Hey Everybody!! Where are your Cuddle Shots entries? We just cannot have a competition with only 2 entries!! I won't hear of it!!! Lets get to searching through your files or grab that camera, or cell phone & get to cuddling with your favorite feathered darling!!
    ~~My Flock~~

I have a question about this month's subject. Must they be our birds or can they be birds that we once owned but are now rehomed? I've got some pics of baby tiels on me that were hatched out in my house a couple of years ago. I found them all nice homes so technically they aren't my birds.

17. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (03-08-2014)