User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which would you buy for your bird

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    I like them both. I would tweak them though. I saw an article on how to make a perch. Yours is pretty similar but the guy used the bottom of a chair with wheels, and a water heater drain pan. I like yours better but I also like the wheels and pan.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Parr...m-on-a-budget/

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    My bases are soild metal and powder coated. I have them made and sent to paint.

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Mare, my birds stay on their play perches too. But then again my perches are mu h larger than Steve ' s and have many more natural limbs attached for rambunctious macaws & ekkie s to explore.

Now I hear from a reliable source I won't mention any names (Wendy & Terri) that I will be wearing my in line skates chasing down my RB2 LOL I'm thinking I may just have to invest in one of those logging chains myself.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

4. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (03-12-2014)