User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which would you buy for your bird

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds

Which would you buy for your bird

Trying to decide what stands I should build more of so I thought I would put it out there . would do a poll if knew how from tapatalk so spiral all ladder

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

2. The following user likes this post:

Mare (03-06-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Second one is awesome because it is so original and creative.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Id do both [I like variety] .You have enough birds to enjoy them . But if I had to choose the first one.
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I like them both. Is there one your birds seem to prefer?
    Rosie & Kendra

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I like #2 a bit more only because you have the bowls attached. Good job with both!

How the heck do you get your birds to stay on them? That's my question!

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    The bowls go on all of them just not on in pic.as for getting them to stay on just put toys and food lol

8. The following user likes this post:

Mare (03-06-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    I like them both, but I think I like the first one a little better.
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Parrots

I find the spiral one is easier for the birds to climb. The ladder one does not take up as much room nor does it take as long to build.

I love the second one

Mare, Codie will stay on his stand all day and just happily play Too's never seem to want to stay in one place for very long!

12. The following user likes this post:

Mare (03-06-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Going between chopping down the perch and destroying the furniture in the room, my cockatoos would have a very productive and busy day! I would definitely have to chain them to it!