User Tag List

Thread: my alarm clock

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009

Red face my alarm clock

im still trying to find the snooze button.

they were extra excited this morning and the cockatoos had just flown over. The good thing is, if my partner has a day off, and doesnt get up they are usually pretty quiet un till i get up, but on days he has to work, with out fail this/ or similar to this is what i get at 6.30 am.

I love my alarm clocks, but if some one has an instruction manual so i can find the snooze button?? thanks

P.S. for any potential Alex owners who see this dont let it deter u too much. There are 3 Alexs calling in this clip, and they are calling to the wild parrots flying around the area (i have plenty). Also it only lasts about 5min after i drag myself out of bed. They are a truley magnificent bird and great companions
    Last edited by gemini_84; 04-22-2013 at 09:59 PM. Reason: disclaimer

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Blancaej (06-10-2013), keepsmiling (04-24-2013), Pinkbirdy (04-25-2013)

Banned

Parrots

Hunter (YN Amazon) - Sam (Magna DYH Amazon) - Nikolai (B&G Macaw) - Ripley (GW Macaw)

Hilariously written and illustrated, Amanda. Oh please do let us know when you find the "mute" button.

4. The following 2 users like this post:

aliray (04-23-2013), gemini_84 (04-22-2013)

Parrots

Misha - GGC Guapo - GCC Nimbus - Alexandrine
    I can't see the chaos =(
    My birds are so good, I can sleep in to 10/11 and beyond and they won't make a peep, I might hear some test whistles "are you up yet?" but otherwise silent. Though they do make up for it once I'm up -.-

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    LOL..Elfe had a LOT to say about those videos!:th_laughing6:

7. The following user likes this post:

gemini_84 (04-24-2013)

Parrots

Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure, hatched July 4, 2012. Georgie Leona, Sun Conure, February 8, 2001-August 8, 2012 RIP pretty girl
    This was always one of Georgie's less endearing traits too. Once she woke up it was like "HELLOOOOOO. HELLLOOOOOOO. ANYONE???" (of course spoken in the harsh squawk of a sun conure, not with words.)
    So far, Gilbert stays quiet until i come downstairs and he softly says "hello" when i walk by.

9. The following 2 users like this post:

gemini_84 (04-24-2013), Pinkbirdy (04-25-2013)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    if only my alarm clock was that quite i would sleep right through it.and mine goes off at 5.30 am to 6am and if im not up by 6.05 then the neighbors are also up, and then once i take there feed bowls out i have 4 min to get them back in or its scream time again until i get them in,luck the neighbors do not say any thing but then again i dont talk to them any way, but i do hear them going off every now and then about the birds.

11. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (06-10-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    I've been lucky. Quincy just starts talking when he hears signs of life in the house and Savannah is pretty quiet until I get downstairs. Even if they are noisy they are downstairs. And we live o 13 acres so our neighbors can barely here Savannahs loud squawk!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    i can sleep in on a saturday they only make noises when they hear life in the house. Unfortunately for me, my better half works 6 days awake and is up at 6am most morning so of course thats when they start, but tgey not usually that bad.

- - - Updated - - -

i can sleep in on a saturday they only make noises when they hear life in the house. Unfortunately for me, my better half works 6 days awake and is up at 6am most morning so of course thats when they start, but tgey not usually that bad.

Parrots

Josie - B&G macaw
    That is awesome! The best alarm clocks I've seen.

15. The following user likes this post:

gemini_84 (06-11-2013)