User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love her but sheesh!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    You should start caring a cell phone !!
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

2. The following user likes this post:

Mare (03-07-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    That's so funny! Not for you at the moment, I'm sure . I can relate, somewhat, when Sassy is out to get me I have resorted to opening up an umbrella, (IN THE HOUSE) to walk around with! She doesn't go for my feet, I think because she can fly, she goes for my higher parts! When they don't like women, they just don't like women!

I want you to know, though, she's only like that when Tim is in the room,,and he LOVES it! He calls it payback for all the times Amigo has gone after him..butthead..
    Last edited by Mare; 03-07-2014 at 10:32 PM.

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (03-08-2014), Turquoise (03-08-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Oh Dear me!!! I agree with Terri that you need to keep your cell phone with camera ready for these times, which by the way sounds like quite often with you and Lucy.

I am so glad my Leyla Belle is NOT like Lucy. She only has vicious tendencies if I dare reach into her cage with her in there. I don't have any feathered stalkers in my home!!
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

I think Lucy is one of a kind. Makes me wonder what happened in her past to make her this way. I wish I knew. I show her nothing but unconditional love (this can be hard when she's after my feet) and care.

I went to the bathroom last night and she cornered me in the bedroom.....again. It was close to her bed time so for her efforts she got locked in her cage and covered. lol.

7. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (03-08-2014), Mare (03-08-2014)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Debra sorry but I cant stop laughing as I know just what is going on in her head.gotta love the eckies .

- - - Updated - - -

Debra sorry but I cant stop laughing as I know just what is going on in her head.gotta love the eckies .

9. The following user likes this post:

Debra (03-08-2014)