User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love her but sheesh!

I love her but sheesh!

All I was doing was getting ready to take a shower. Honest. And I've even been nice to Lucy. I gave her some walnut today. But does she treat me nicely? No! She ran into the bathroom all fluffed up and beak open charging at my feet! I jumped into the tub to get away from her. Had to stand in the cold water until it heated up because of her. Did she give up and go away? NO!! When I finished my shower she was standing guard outside the tub. I had to call my hubby to come rescue me. I get so tired of being hunted sometimes.

2. The following 5 users like this post:

Blancaej (03-03-2014), Honesty (03-02-2014), kendrafitz (03-03-2014), Mare (03-07-2014), smidge (03-08-2014)

Debra. I am laughing my socks off here! I can just visualize this scene in my head

4. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (03-08-2014)

Believe it or not, as irritating as this can be I still saw some humor in it. lol

6. The following 4 users like this post:

Blancaej (03-03-2014), Honesty (03-02-2014), Mare (03-07-2014), Turquoise (03-08-2014)

LOL. It certainly has its funny side! I am just wondering what you would have done if Jerry had not been there?

That has happened. I just lower the towel so that it's between me and her and calmly walk to the bedroom that way. I can always watch tv on the bed until he can come rescue me. lol

9. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (03-08-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    That has happened. I just lower the towel so that it's between me and her and calmly walk to the bedroom that way. I can always watch tv on the bed until he can come rescue me. lol
    LOL. I think Lucy would make a good guard dog

Only if a woman were to break in.

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Honesty (03-02-2014), Turquoise (03-08-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Lucy! It's not nice to chase your mommy!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)

I love her but sheesh!

Thank you so much for the much needed laugh! I feel for you but you really made me giggle! Lucy really has a thing for your feet.
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    You poor thing. She is like a little birdzilla with you. Lol! I know it's a pain for you, but you did give us all a good laugh! I can hear the Jaws music as she approaches the shower!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield