User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This site needs some vasas-- Meet Dawkins

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I've never heard of them, before now. From the pics you show, Liz, Professor Dawkins looks like a raven with a parrot beak! I'm also intrigued!

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    Wow, neat bird.

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    That is one cool bird! I have not read much about them but always love learning more

What a cutie.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Was just wondering,are vasas good talkers?

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Hi Cindy,
    I can only say what I have read and it seems like most parrots, some can be and some not so much.
    http://www.birdchannel.com/bird-spec...a-parrots.aspx
    Sure would be great if we had an active member who lives with one to tell us first hand what they have noticed.

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    What a shame the OP hasn't given us more time, it was a fantastic first post, and YES WE DO NEED MORE VASAS.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

8. The following user likes this post:

Merrick (10-19-2015)