User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This site needs some vasas-- Meet Dawkins

Parrots

Shadow Grey Dawkins Vasa Bird Birdsitting Tiel

This site needs some vasas-- Meet Dawkins

This is Professor Dawkins, he is a nine month old vasa and still weaning-- contrary to the popular belief they wean in 10 weeks.
    He is left footed. He loves chicken--vasas are somewhat predatory. He is a bit phobic, but cuddily.
    Even at only 380 grams he looks twice the size of my 420gram CAG who he loves. The CAG hates him.
    Attachments Attachments IMG_1314[1].JPG  

IMG_1682[1].jpg  

IMG_1711[1].jpg  

IMG_1670[1].jpg  

1013253_837327829626170_942972591_n[1].jpg  

2. The following 6 users like this post:

Anne & Gang (03-02-2014), jessicas94lt1 (06-09-2014), Lady (09-20-2014), Mare (03-13-2014), smidge (03-09-2014), Turquoise (03-12-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Professor Dawkins is GORGEOUS!!!
    Rosie & Kendra

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Hi Liz! Welcome to the forum!

Dawkins is beautiful!!! The first picture is adorable!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Liz and welcome to PP.

Professor Dawkins is adorable. We look forward to hearing all about him

Hello Liz and welcome to our forum! Professor Dawkins is beautiful! I can't wait to learn more about him and his species. I've not heard anything about what they are like.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Oh how neat !!! thank for sharing about him [keep talking ]
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Parrots

Lord Maxwell Studmuffin, Queen Samantha tiels Baby Boy Blue, Jacqueline, Little Alice budgies
    wow!!!!

Parrots

I have my almost 2 year old umbrella cockatoo, Mina.
    I saw a picture of them in either my Birdtalk Magazine or Birds. I was very intrigued. Professor Dawkins is very handsome. ? Male. Like everyone else I can't wait to hear more about him and see more pictures.

10. The following user likes this post:

Mare (03-13-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Oh how exciting to have a new species to learn about! I have read a little about them and they seem very intriguing. I love learning about not the normal kept parrots. Please post plenty of photos and stories about Professor Dawkins.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Parrots

owned by jasper parrot CAG
    oh he's adorable liz. i've seen a few vasas on various groups, are they becoming more popular, or very rare and you're lucky if you can have one?

jasper parrot x