User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When parrots go silent!

Parrots

Bandit - Rose Breasted Cockatoo
    Ha learnt that the hard way to! Bandit threw his ball across the room and when I returned with his ball half the keys on my key board were torn off -.-

Parrots

Misha - GGC Guapo - GCC Nimbus - Alexandrine
    She has a taste for them now, chomped into my good one after starting at herself next to my computer screen -.- not too much damage but she's so quick!!!!

Parrots

1 ALEXANDRINE KOSH 1 INDIAN RINGNECK MERLIN 1 PEARLY CONURE STEEL 1 SUN CONURE ZAK 1 GREENCHEEKED CONURE PEARL 1 GREENCHEEKED CONURE JADE 1 CRIMSON BELLIED CONURE RUBY
    Hey aren't Alexandrines lovely. As you say quiet with any bird means naughty time usually. Alex's have such an appealing face though and look so sweet you cannot be angry with them. Kosh ours is such a gentle giant and gets so upset if his Indian Ringneck nips him or something.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Unless they are in their cage, silence is scary!

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    If my house gets completely silent meaning no talking or anything( my guys usually dont scream much)... i know something is up and it usually has to do with the macaws lol!

6. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-07-2013)