User Tag List

Thread: lost CAG Derbyshire, UK

Parrots

owned by jasper parrot CAG

lost CAG Derbyshire, UK

i don't know if anyone has seen facebook posts on rolo and African grey who flew out the window in January. he's been missing for 6 weeks now, but his owner hasn't given up on him and neither have i

his mum is not far from me and i have been out on a few days helping to look for him, but there are lots of woods nearby so it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack!

if anyone here is in the UK area of Ambergate, please would you keep an eye out for him when you're out and about.

thankyou xxx

jasper parrot x

2. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (02-22-2014)

I hope he is found Julie! Never give up hope.

Parrots

i've just read on fb that someone saw a grey two weeks ago in some woods nearby. so a friend is off out there tomorrow to see if he can spot him. what i cant understand is why wait two weeks, unless they couldn't find the phone number. i really hope he is found soon x

jasper parrot x

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    I hope that he is found soon!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Parrots

1 female Double Yellowheaded Amazon named Beertje (almost 40!), 1 female Umbrella Cockatoo named Maxi (age: 4), 1 male Congo African Grey named Alex (age: 4), 1 male Jenday Conure named Jopie (age: 9), 1 female Pyrrhura Molinea (Greencheek Conure), Cinamon mutation named Kiwi (Age: 6), 2 male Pacific Parrotlets, blu mutation (brothers
    It's heartbreaking this poor Grey is missing for 6 weeks already.
    I hope he will survive and will be found soon.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Rita

Parrots

it is very heart breaking. still no sign even after searching the woods where he was seen

jasper parrot x