User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Confessions of a parroty person! (humerous)

Parrots

Lord Maxwell Studmuffin, Queen Samantha tiels Baby Boy Blue, Jacqueline, Little Alice budgies
    I confess to eating their birdie bread.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Debra (02-20-2014), Honesty (02-19-2014), Turquoise (02-20-2014)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honesty View Post
    I like banana's too. I also like Nutella but have not tried them together
    Just dab a little on the end of a banana and take a bite. Let me know what you think. Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to go without it!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

4. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (02-19-2014)

Just dab a little on the end of a banana and take a bite. Let me know what you think. Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to go without it!
    I will try this in the morning Have you tried banana on toast? You have to squash it and spread it with a knife though

6. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-20-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Anne & Gang View Post
    I confess to eating their birdie bread.
    LOL. I haven't tried this yet!

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honesty View Post
    Have you tried banana on toast? You have to squash it and spread it with a knife though
    No. But I'll have to try it. It sounds like the somewhat riper bananas would be best to use for this purpose due to being softer and thus easier to spread.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Quote Originally Posted by PlaxMacaws View Post
    No. But I'll have to try it. It sounds like the somewhat riper bananas would be best to use for this purpose due to being softer and thus easier to spread.
    Yes, riper bananas are much easier to spread. Codie loves this too and waits patiently every morning for his piece

10. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (02-20-2014), plax (02-19-2014)

Parrots

Lola (Cuban Amazon), Lucifer (Black Headed Caique), Crush (Sun Conure), Zoe (Black Headed Caique), Scarlet (Scarlet Macaw)
    For shame! Stealing from the mouths of birdies!

12. The following 3 users like this post:

Honesty (02-20-2014), kendrafitz (02-20-2014), Turquoise (02-20-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Before this whole diet business, I could not resist sharing Rosie's unsalted Cashews and Pistachios. There were a couple of nights that the dogs and I were happily cracking/munching in bed. That generally would end with my husband unhappily waking up and asking what the heck we were doing/eating & to please stop. Way too noisy I guess.

Nutella is my downfall!! Love that stuff. I used have have it with an apple. Rosie had her apple and I had a little apple with my big heap of nutella every afternoon. YUM!
    Rosie & Kendra

14. The following 3 users like this post:

Honesty (02-20-2014), plax (02-20-2014), Turquoise (02-20-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Its kinda nuts here Im eating what their eating,their eating what Im eating [I think were all just eating ]
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

16. The following 5 users like this post:

Honesty (02-20-2014), kendrafitz (02-20-2014), mdg1109 (10-29-2017), plax (02-20-2014), Turquoise (02-20-2014)

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    Well I use fruit Zoopreen as training treats, my teens love fruit loops type cereal , well I have a habit of dishing them both up into ziplock bags. Any ways I have more than once found myself holding a bag of cereal later in the day and getting a angry text from a teen that I sent bird food to school with them ....again.
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

18. The following 7 users like this post:

Debra (02-20-2014), Honesty (02-20-2014), Mare (02-20-2014), mdg1109 (10-29-2017), Pinkbirdy (02-20-2014), plax (02-20-2014), Turquoise (02-20-2014)